Am I the only one who thought that it was "Patty cake"? "Pat a cake" does make more sense. Well Hyrum is finally doing "pat a cake" by himself. I know that most kids are doing it much earlier and he'd clap our hands together or clap his hands together but he'd never do all of the motions. Well apparently it has clicked. A couple of days ago he was feeling particularly cooperative and did it for the camera so now you get to see his fun new accomplishment. :)


He has always loved playing "Ring around the Rosie" too and began to play it by himself shortly thereafter. He'd turn in circles while his one arm was up in the air. I don't know why the one arm was important but it was for awhile. Now he'll even do the "we all fall down" part. This video was taken on the same cooperative morning.


You'll have to excuse my tired voice it was first thing in the morning and I wasn't quite awake.


This entry was posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Nikki said...

    I'm so glad we get to see him in about a month! (Oh! Did I forget to tell you??) :) We are coming out for the BYU home opener for a very quick visit! We'll get there Thursday night before the game and leave very early Monday morning.

  1. ... on July 28, 2008 at 7:07 PM  
  2. Leanne said...

    Awww! Hyrum is such a cutie pie Sunny! I can't wait for Ava to do the same little songs.

    Thanks for inviting me to your blog :)

  3. ... on July 30, 2008 at 10:21 AM